★★★ A new schedule ★★★
- Monthly (12) all new audio adventures averaging twenty to thirty minutes in length
- Weekly (52) ‘Masked Minute‘ showcases
- Sporadic Reviews of ‘Masked‘ characters
★★★ A new format ★★★
- So far our podcast has consisted of the author reading into the microphone then enhancing the episodes with sound effects. While this is not necessarily going away we are beginning our transition to full cast audio adventures – where each character in the story is voiced by a different actor and it is our goal to offer at least 12 full cast audio adventures in the year 2013.
- We’ll be partnering with other audio production companies across the internet like ‘Nother‘ and ‘Misfits Audio‘ to bring you larger stories on a grander scale.
★★★ New features ★★★
- A new feature in 2013 will be the ‘Masked Minute‘ where in we showcase a ‘Masked‘ character from a comic book, movie, television show, cartoon, game, or piece of prose fiction and celebrate what is great about that character and all Masked Marauders in general.
- Another new feature: reviews of ‘Masked‘ characters in media that strike our fancies across all formats and genres. The first breaks today with a review of the pilot episode of ARROW on the WB. While these reviews will always have a text base post, many should be accompanied by a podcast episode as well.
★★★ New markets ★★★
- The Zune Marketplace